Friday, August 6, 2010

Now Available - Gift Sets!!

     I am very excited to now be able to bring you gift sets of 8 cards & envelopes.  These are great to have on hand for thank you notes, thinking of you cards, or generally making someone's day.  They also make perfect gifts for any occasion.  So, whether you keep them for yourself or bestow them on a friend, you're sure to be pleased with your purchase! 

     I have chosen from among your favorite designs to create these pretty little packaged sets.  Available sets include: "All Occasion Cards," "Down the Shore," and "For Knitters Only."  and "Vintage All Occasion Cards."  And I will be introducing several sets for Christmas entitled "Angelic,"  Santa's Workshop," and "Ornamental!"  The Christmas sets should be ready to unvail by October...so check back for details! Peruse the pictures below and access ordering information through my "Contact Me" page!

All Occasion Card Set


Down the Shore Card Set
For Knitters Only Card Set

Our newest addition for the Holidays...
The "Noel" card set!

9 comments:

  1. I love your work!
    Your cards are beautiful and so is your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards are so beautiful. I am having a hard time choosing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what beautiful cards. I love the knitters and the Noel.. so hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards...and I love the way you have them packaged!
    I'm visiting from Karen's blog...and I live in Lancaster County too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much ladies for your encouraging comments!! Good luck to you on the giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came over from stairstep boys. I'd love to win your cards. You can find me at www.mydeartrash.blogspot.com.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came to visit from Stairstep Boys....your cards are amazing! So beautiful....love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I'm hopping over from karen's blog. Love your cards...very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping in from Karen's blog...your new vintage cards are soooo pretty. I like the look of this blog and the music is fun. With four boys, I am loving anything PRETTY and girly! :)

    ReplyDelete