Friday, August 13, 2010

Newest Series...Birthday Cards for Kids!...a work in progress


I was recently asked to design a birthday card for a two year old.  What fun it was thinking up the picture, taking the photo shoot and designing this card.  I love it and I think the finished product is very sweet.  In fact, the fun I had on this project has inspired me to continue in this line.  So coming soon...an entire series of birthday cards for kids!  For now, here is a look at the three designs available for the 2 year old card...




2 comments:

  1. Sally, I'm really excited about your new vintage set. And, I can't wait to see what else you come up with for the birthday lined!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karen! I do love the vintage set (if I do say so myself) :) guess I'm an old fashioned girl at heart.

    ReplyDelete